Creating a News Article page
To create a News Article Page:
1. Login to Site Administration and go to Pages > Click on Main Links and select the section you would like to add a new page to.
2. Add a Page to this Section
4. Select News Articles
5. Click NEXT and Title your News Article page with the type of news that will be created here. For example, a high school News section may be titled HS News where a District news section might be titled District News.
(You can add sidebar layouts and choose what order you want this News Article page to appear in.)
7. Now that the page has been created you can click on the Title of the News Article Page to begin creating your news articles.
Creating News Articles
To create a News Article on an existing News Articles Page: 1. Login to Site Administration and go to Pages. Locate your News Articles Page and select it by clicking on the Name of the page. 2. Title your Article and give the article a specific start ...
Adding a News Feed Stack
When adding a News Feed is important to remember that this is just where the news will be displayed. In order to display articles in a News Feed, you will first need to create a news article page and news articles. To learn how to create an article ...
Importing News Articles
If you would like to share specific articles between multiple sites you can use the steps below to bring articles into the desired news article page. If you would like to share all of the articles between sites the news feed stack item may be a ...
Campus Life - News
To create a news article: Click on the News option at the bottom of the screen. Then click the (+) Plus sign in the top left corner. You will now be taken to a screen that will allow you to create your article. Here you can select an image ...
Add and Create Pages
1. Log in and go to the section you wish to add a page too. Do this by selecting the section from the pages drop-down or by searching for for the page in the SEARCH bar above the "Main Link" option under Pages: 2. Click "Add a Page" 3. You will now ...