Make sure you are logged in to the Site Administration.
Go to the page you are wanting to lock.
Click ‘Page Settings’
This will open a dialogue box giving you several options for the page
6. Click ‘Use Teacher Login’ to lock the page for site users only (they will use their site username/password to access this page)
7. Use ‘Create Login info to give a single username/password (You will need to distribute the username/password to those who need it)
The second lock option can be found under the manage pages secition of the parent page. You are required to use this method with form pages.
1. Example if you have a work order form in the staff section you would go to Site Administration>Pages>Staff>Manage Pages
2. Select the Lock Icon on the page you want to lock
3. This will open a dialog box that will allow you to choose between Teacher/Staff logins or creating a manual user name and password for that Page.
4. Choose your login options and click ‘OK’ to save your changes.
5. You will now see the Locked Icon in Red for that page.
Please note that all pages can be locked in this manner.