Changing the Landing Page of a Section of Pages
How do I set a section home page?
Why should I use a section home page?
In your Section with Sub-pages, you can choose to set a home page. This is the content that will be displayed when the section is navigated to. This option is intended to allow you to customize your landing page further than the Section page itself will allow, generally you will set up a Page Stack page for your section home page, the Page Stack is our most versatile page types, and there are many useful tools that can be used to make the section home page stand out.
To set your Section Home Page:
1. From your left side menu, select Pages, then select the Section with Sub-pages you would like to set up with a home page. You can use the page search function to easily find your section.
2. Click the Page Settings Button.
3. The Page Settings window will open up. Here you have options to change various things about the page. Select the Homepage Dropdown.
4. Look for the page you wish to be your new homepage and select it.
5. Once you've selected your new page to be your homepage click Submit.
6. Your previous homepage now tells you that the Page Content is being set by the new Homepage. In order to edit content on the homepage you will have to go to that page.
Teacher Pages What are Teacher Pages? Teacher User Accounts are generated with a section with 4 subpages the Teacher can manage. They can add and remove pages from their own section as needed. What pages are included? Each Teacher section will ...
Moving Teacher Pages
When a teacher moves campuses or their pages need to be moved to a different location in your website these are the steps you will want to take. Login to Site Administration and go to User Management and select Teachers Choose the Move option Please ...
In this article, we will learn how to replace the traditional section with subpages with a page stack landing page. Using a page stack as the landing page makes it much easier to manage the content users see when browsing through a section with ...
Locking a Page
Make sure you are logged in to the Site Administration. Go to the page you are wanting to lock. Click ‘Page Settings’ This will open a dialogue box giving you several options for the page 6. Click ‘Use Teacher Login’ to lock the page for site users ...
Home Page Slide Show - How to edit images to fit
When working with images that will be used in your site’s homepage slide show, it can be somewhat difficult to upload images that fit very well depending on the actual image and how it was taken. In this tutorial, we’ll walk through some editing ...