7. This will bring up your streaming settings. You can choose the stream now on schedule for later.
Enter the Title and Scheduled details and select if this is made for kids. Once you're satisfied click next in the lower right.
9. Once you click next you will take a snapshot and then you see a preview of the information.
If everything looks good click share at the bottom. After clicking share follow the link to your video page.
You can choose to upload a thumbnail instead of using a webcam photo.
10. On the video page you will right-click inside of the video area and "Copy the embed code"
11. Go back to your Gabbart Site and create/open your page that has a text editor. ( This can also be a text area)
12. On the second row of icons look for the Media Group. Select the Clapperboard/Insert Video Icon
13. Under option 1 Paste the code we copied earlier into the Embed Code area. Select your Text Wrap settings and then click Insert Streaming Video.
You can also set the Width and Height here.
14. You should now see a rectangle with Iframe in the center. Update/Save the page.
If you right-click on the IFrame square and select frame Properties you will be able to reset the side of the IFrame
Go back to the site and you will see that now your video has been embedded on the page.