Subscribing to a Gabbart Calendar via Google Calendar
1: Go to the Calendar you wish to subscribe to via Google Calendars and click the Subscribe button.
From here a set of instructions will be displayed.
- Select and copy the Subscription URL above.
- Go to your calendar program and find how to add a new calendar from an online source
- Choose "New Calendar Subscription" Or "Add Calendar from URL" or something similar
- Paste in the URL you copied in step 1
- Follow the prompts from your calendar program to finalize your subscription
Adding a Google Calendar Feed to my Gabbart Calendar
To feed events/information from an existing Google Calendar to your Gabbart Calendar: Login to your Google Calendar and look for your calendar lists navigation on the left. When you hover over the calendar name you should see The three dots give you ...
Embedding a Google Calendar
1. Go to your Google Calendar 2. Click the three dots next to the name of the calendar and go to Settings and Sharing 3. First you will need to make the privacy settings for this calendar Public by going to the Access Permissions area of your ...
Troubleshooting Google Feed
Check to make sure your Google calendar privacy setting is set to public. If this setting is set to anything other than PUBLIC, it will not display on your website. The owner of the google calendar needs to update the privacy settings and then it ...
Campus Life - Calendars
Calendars You can also update your website calendar from the Campus Life app. Part of your menu options allow you to choose which calendars display in the app. Note: You can only choose to display the calendars you have been given rights to. If you ...
Troubleshooting Calendar Events
I have added events to my calendar but they only show when I hover over them. It looks like my calendar is EMPTY! No worries, you just need to choose a calendar event color. Go to your Dashboard and click Sidebar Modules and then go to Calendars. ...