How do I embed a Twitter feed?
2. Select the Embedded Timeline Option.
3. Paste your Twitter URL or Handle. Click PREVIEW
4. Click on set Customization Options
5. Set your Height, Width, and any other customization options that you need. Click Update.
6. Once you have selected the options.,click Copy Code.
7. Back on your Gabbart Site go to any page type or area that has the Gabbart Text Editor Click the Source button in the top Lefthand corner of the Text Editor and paste the HTML code from Twitter into the text area.
8.. Click the Source button again. The Text Editor becomes active once more. You will also see a link that says Tweets by @YourTwitterHandle
9. Be sure to save the page and go back to site to preview to make sure it looks the way you want it to!
Rember you can always go back and make modifications on the Twiter developer's site to generate a new code for a new look.
How do I embed a YouTube video?
Embedding YouTube (or other video hosts) videos to your web pages is a relatively simple process, these instructions will assist you in setting this up. Navigate to the YouTube video you wish to embed. Scroll down to the description area. Click ...
How do I add a Facebook page Widget?
1. Open a new tab in your browser and go to https://developers.facebook.com/docs/plugins/page-plugin 2. Set up the settings for your page. Paste the url of your Facebook page, the width and other settings that you may want. 3. Once you are satisfied ...
Why isn't my facebook feed displaying?
A Facebook page is one of the most useful social media tools that you can have for your School and Gabbart allows you to integrate your Facebook page on your Website, displaying your feed and even being able to post updates directly from your ...
How to Embed your Twitch page:
How to Embed your Twitch page: Step 1. Log into your twitch account and locate the share icon. Click on the option to share via embed. Step 2. A popup window will appear and you will highlight and copy the code under the “Using an iframe” option. ...
How do I embed a Google Calendar?
1. Go to your Google Calendar 2. Click the three dots next to the name of the calendar and go to Settings and Sharing 3. First you will need to make the privacy settings for this calendar Public by going to the Access Permissions area of your ...