How do I embed a Google Calendar?
1. Go to your Google Calendar
2. Click the three dots next to the name of the calendar and go to Settings and Sharing
3. First you will need to make the privacy settings for this calendar Public by going to the Access Permissions area of your calendar settings.
Next check the box to "Make available to public" and use the drop down to select "See all event details"
Now you will need to locate the Embed Code. It can be found in the "Integrate Calendar" section of your calendar settings.
6. Customize your Calendar by using the Customize button. Once the Calendar is to your liking, click the copy icon in the top right corner.
7. Go to your Gabbart Site and to any page with a Text Editor. Click Source and then paste the Iframe code you copied from your google calendar into the white text area.
8. Click Source again and you should see an IFrame appear. Right-click the IFrame and go to IFrame Properties
9. Set your size options here. Width and Height and enable scroll bars. Click OK.
10. Left-click the Iframe and then click on the Center Alignment tool to center the I-frame
Save your work and go "back to site" to see the calendar.
Adding a Google Calendar Feed to my Gabbart Calendar
To feed events/information from an existing Google Calendar to your Gabbart Calendar: Login to your Google Calendar and look for your calendar lists navigation on the left. When you hover over the calendar name you should see The three dots give you ...
Google Feed not working
My google feed is not showing in my Gabbart calendar! Is your google calendar privacy setting public? If not it will not display on your website. The owner of the google calendar needs to update the privacy settings and then it will sync with the ...
How do I embed a Twitter feed?
1. Go to https://publish.twitter.com/# 2. Select the Embedded Timeline Option. 3. Paste your Twitter URL or Handle. Click PREVIEW 4. Click on set Customization Options 5. Set your Height, Width, and any other customization options that you need. ...
How do I EMBED a Google DOC?
1. Go to your Google Doc that you wish to Embed and click on File and then go to Publish to the web 2. In the window that pops up click Embed then click the "Published Content and Settings" to make sure the document is set to automatically update. ...
How do I embed my Google Sites?
Click Here for Google's Instructions