Adding Documents from Google Drive
Notice: Your Web Admin needs to enable Google Drive in the site settings or this feature will not be available.
You can insert documents from Google Drive anywhere there is a text editor.
1. Go to a page with a text editor.
2. Find and select the Google Icon.
The first time you click the Google Icon you will have to allow the system permission to use your Google Docs.
3. After you allow permission to access your Google Docs you should now see all of your documents inside of your Google Drive.
Select the file you wish to use and then press the Select Button.
4. You should now see your document in the Text Area, remember to save your work.
5. When you navigate back to site, you will see your document on the front end of the website.
Embed Google Docs
1. Go to your Google Doc that you wish to Embed and click on File and then go to Publish to the web 2. In the window that pops up click Embed then click the "Published Content and Settings" to make sure the document is set to automatically update. ...
Embedding Videos from Google Drive
1. Find the video in your google drive and Right Click on it 2. Click SHARE 3. Make sure the sharing options say "Anyone with the Link can Find and View" 4. Copy the Link and open the video in a new window 5. Click the three dots in the top right ...
Adding a Google Calendar Feed to my Gabbart Calendar
To feed events/information from an existing Google Calendar to your Gabbart Calendar: Login to your Google Calendar and look for your calendar lists navigation on the left. When you hover over the calendar name you should see The three dots give you ...
Embedding Google Slides
In google slides, open the presentation you would like to embed 1. Click on File and select Publish to web 2. Click on Embed (listed next to the link options) and pick your size from the Slide Size drop-down, select how quickly the slides will ...
Embedding a Google Calendar
1. Go to your Google Calendar 2. Click the three dots next to the name of the calendar and go to Settings and Sharing 3. First you will need to make the privacy settings for this calendar Public by going to the Access Permissions area of your ...