How do I add a Facebook page Widget?
1. Open a new tab in your browser and go to https://developers.facebook.com/docs/plugins/page-plugin
2. Set up the settings for your page. Paste the url of your Facebook page, the width and other settings that you may want.
3. Once you are satisfied click on the "Get Code" button.
4. A pop-up window
will appear, across the top, you will click the option for Iframe.
5. A new page with the IFrame code will be displayed. You will highlight and copy the code.
6. Go to the page you want to add the Facebook widget to. (This should be a page with a text editor.)
7. Click Source and Paste the I Frame code, (If you would like this centered on your page add <center> just above both and below the code. Click update
Your Facebook page will now be displayed!
Why isn't my facebook feed displaying?
A Facebook page is one of the most useful social media tools that you can have for your School and Gabbart allows you to integrate your Facebook page on your Website, displaying your feed and even being able to post updates directly from your ...
How do I add a News Feed to a Page stack?
When adding a News Feed is important to remember that this is just where the news will be displayed. In order to display articles in a News Feed, you will first need to create a news article page and news articles. To learn how to create an article ...
How do I embed a Twitter feed?
1. Go to https://publish.twitter.com/# 2. Select the Embedded Timeline Option. 3. Paste your Twitter URL or Handle. Click PREVIEW 4. Click on set Customization Options 5. Set your Height, Width, and any other customization options that you need. ...
The Podcast RSS feed and you.
RSS or Really Simple Syndication (est. circa 2002) aims to simplify your news viewing habits. Think of it as the difference between streaming services and the store. Anytime you need to get something from a store, you have to physically go there ...
Adding a default Facebook Image and WHY
The reason you will want to set a Default Facebook preview image is that Facebook now automatically pulls the last image on whatever page you are trying to share and makes that the preview image for your social media post. The instructions for adding ...