Create a Facebook Page Widget
1. Open a new tab in your browser and go to https://developers.facebook.com/docs/plugins/page-plugin
2. Set up the settings for your page. Paste the url of your Facebook page, the width and other settings that you may want.
3. Once you are satisfied click on the "Get Code" button.
4. A pop-up window
will appear, across the top, you will click the option for Iframe.
5. A new page with the IFrame code will be displayed. You will highlight and copy the code.
6. Go to the page you want to add the Facebook widget to. (This should be a page with a text editor.)
7. Click Source and Paste the I Frame code, (If you would like this centered on your page add <center> just above both and below the code. Click update
Your Facebook page will now be displayed!
Troubleshooting Facebook Feeds
A Facebook page is one of the most useful social media tools that you can have for your School and Gabbart allows you to integrate your Facebook page on your Website, displaying your feed and even being able to post updates directly from your ...
Adding a News Feed Stack
When adding a News Feed is important to remember that this is just where the news will be displayed. In order to display articles in a News Feed, you will first need to create a news article page and news articles. To learn how to create an article ...
Embedding Twitter Feed
1. Go to https://publish.twitter.com/# 2. Select the Embedded Timeline Option. 3. Paste your Twitter URL or Handle. Click PREVIEW 4. Click on set Customization Options 5. Set your Height, Width, and any other customization options that you need. ...
Add and Create Pages
1. Log in and go to the section you wish to add a page too. Do this by selecting the section from the pages drop-down or by searching for for the page in the SEARCH bar above the "Main Link" option under Pages: 2. Click "Add a Page" 3. You will now ...
Creating a News Article page
To create a News Article Page: 1. Login to Site Administration and go to Pages > Click on Main Links and select the section you would like to add a new page to. 2. Add a Page to this Section 4. Select News Articles 5. Click NEXT and Title your News ...