1. Log in and go to your Micro-site. Do this by clicking your name under Pages.
2. Click Add a Page to this Section
3. . Select Single Document as the Page Type.
4. Enter the Title of the page and set the order and then add Sidebars if you wish. Click Save.
(Back under Manage Pages in this Section)
5. Look for the page you created. Click the name-link.
6. This brings you to the single document upload area. You have three options. Select the option that works best for you.
Option 1: This allows you to upload a document straight from your device it also places it in a document drawer folder for you.
Option 2: This allows you to select a document from your document drawer that you've uploaded previously.
Option 3: This allows you to access the Shared Document drawer. This drawer is accessible by all users of the website.
Once your document has been added you will see it displayed by its file name. You can change it at any time and update this by clicking save.
Your PDF document will look similar to this back on the front end of the website.
The File Cabinet
The File Cabinet is a convenient way to store your Photos, Documents, Audio/Video Files, and various Forms that you may need throughout your school year. Let's look at the File Cabinet, it's Subsections, and how to use them. There are four (4) ...
Adding a document to a Multi-document page
1. Go to the Multidocument webpage. There are three ways to add a document. 2. Title your document. 3. Add your document with one of the following options: Option 1: This allows you to upload a document straight from your computer. It also places ...
Adding a PDF via iFrame
There are times where you will want to add a PDF to your page and do not want to have the PDF off on another, such as our Single Document Page. 1. Upload the document to your Document Drawer. It needs to be a PDF. 2. Right Click the link and click ...
Getting Started: SINGLE PAGE
This is the Single Page - Page Type. It is the most basic page that the Gabbart System has but it has a variety of features. Starting at the top you have your customization options for your single page. You can set a page background color from a ...
The Upload Stack Item has multiple views. You can display documents on the website or you can provide website users with links to multiple related documents. Open any Page stack and select the "Upload Document" Stack item from the Media menu. ...