How do I embed a Google Doc?
1. Go to your Google Doc that you wish to Embed and click on File and then go to Publish to the web
2. In the window that pops up click Embed then click the "Published Content and Settings" to make sure the document is set to automatically update. when you are ready click the blue Publish button.
3. Copy the embed code just above the published button.
4. Go back to your site and to any Page or area with a Text Editor. Click the Source button on the toolbar and paste the Embed Code in the white text area.
6. Click Source again and you should see an IFrame appear. Right-click the IFrame and go to IFrame Properties
7. Set your settings here. Width and Height and enable scroll bars. Click OK.
8. Left-click the Iframe and then click on the Center Alignment tool to center the I-frame
9. Update / Save the page and then click back to site to view your now embedded Google Doc
How do I add documents from Google Drive?
Notice: Your Web Admin needs to enable Google Drive in the site settings or this feature will not be available. You can insert documents from Google Drive anywhere there is a text editor. 1. Go to a page with a text editor. 2. Find and select the ...
Embedding Videos from Google Drive
1. Find the video in your google drive and Right Click on it 2. Click SHARE 3. Make sure the sharing options say "Anyone with the Link can Find and View" 4. Copy the Link and open the video in a new window 5. Click the three dots in the top right ...
Embedding Google Slides
In google slides, open the presentation you would like to embed 1. Click on File and select Publish to web 2. Click on Embed (listed next to the link options) and pick your size from the Slide Size drop-down, select how quickly the slides will ...
How to Embed using the source tool
If you have an item from an external website with an embed code (video, document, form, etc.) that you would like to Embed on your gabbart page, this article will show you how! For information on obtaining the embed code for a site or item, you will ...
How do I embed a Google Calendar?
1. Go to your Google Calendar 2. Click the three dots next to the name of the calendar and go to Settings and Sharing 3. First you will need to make the privacy settings for this calendar Public by going to the Access Permissions area of your ...