Embed a Face Book Live video (Firefox Browser)
The instructions below outline the process using a Browser that supports Facebook Live Producer ( Firefox)
There are several variations between browsers that complicate this process. We have found the most streamlined usage is with Firefox and have outlined the steps here. If you cannot use Firefox and are using another browser option your steps may alter from those outlined below.
You will want to do this from the school's Facebook page.
Step 1: Log into Facebook and click on Live Video.
If Live Video Is not showing up you may need to click the More option
A pop-up window should appear.
Step 2: Choose the Camera /microphone from the Dropdown menu and click "Allow"
We are now ready to schedule the video!
Click on (Schedule a Live Video)
4: Set the date and time, Make sure you select to "share to a page you manage" and not your live feed and set the post to public. Click "Schedule."
Do NOT copy the embed code until after you have scheduled the Live Feed
5. Click close or the little x in the right corner of the popup window
6. Go into the settings and under the stream option you will copy the embed code.
Make sure the "allow embedding" box is checked
We will now go back to the school website, and to the page, we want to embed this video into.
The video can be embedded into any page with a text editor.
7. Click "Source" in the text editor and paste your embed code into the text area.
8. You will click Source again and then you will see an Iframe in the text area. Click the green save button.
You can highlight the Iframe square and use the positioning tool to center the video on the page.
You can also add text above or below the video.
9. You can now click Back to Site to check your work. You should see the preview for the video!
You are now ready to go live!!!
10. Go Back to FaceBook Live and look at the upcoming Live Videos. When You are ready Click go Live
Live Stream From YouTube
Open YouTube. Go to https://www.youtube.com/ in your computer's web browser. This will open your YouTube account if you're logged in. If you aren't logged in, click SIGN IN in the top-right corner of the page, then enter your account email address ...
Clearing Browser Cache Folder
Why is clearing your Internet Browser's cache important? Your internet browser saves data from each site that you visit, the data is stored in a temporary folder called cache. When you visit a website, the browser retains data such as the images or ...
Embedding YouTube Videos
Embedding YouTube (or other video hosts) videos to your web pages is a relatively simple process, these instructions will assist you in setting this up. Navigate to the YouTube video you wish to embed. Scroll down to the description area. Click ...
Create a Facebook Page Widget
1. Open a new tab in your browser and go to https://developers.facebook.com/docs/plugins/page-plugin 2. Set up the settings for your page. Paste the url of your Facebook page, the width and other settings that you may want. 3. Once you are satisfied ...
Troubleshooting Facebook Feeds
A Facebook page is one of the most useful social media tools that you can have for your School and Gabbart allows you to integrate your Facebook page on your Website, displaying your feed and even being able to post updates directly from your ...