You can easily update names, titles, Staff ID, and Profile Pictures.
To update multiple Teacher accounts please log in to your Site Administration
1. Go to User Management
2. Click Teachers
3. Select Import
4. Select Bulk Update (To update Name's and Title's)
5. Click 'Choose File' to browse your computer for the CSV file.
Please make sure that the header of your CSV file matches our Sample header to ensure your information will display correctly.
6. Click Upload
With the update staff ID tool you can use a CSV to update every user's ID in your website.
To update your employee's Profile Pictures you want to first make sure that your Staff ID's match up with correct Photo's file name.
1. To update your User's Staff ID's click bulk update Staff ID
2. Click 'Choose File' and Upload your CSV file with your Teacher's Email addresses and Employee ID's
The uploaded image must be named the employee's ID (i.e. Jane Doe's image is named 12345.jpg where 12345 is Jane's ID)
3. You will then be redirected to this page where your Teacher Email's and Staff ID's are displayed at the bottom in green.
4. Click the 'Back' button once you are satisfied with your updates to be redirected back to the Manage Teacher section
Here is how you upload new employee profile images!
1. Click Upload Pictures
2. Click the 'Select Photos' button or Drag and Drop the file with your Teacher Profile Images in the outlined box.
The image uploaded must be named the employee's ID (i.e. Jane Doe's image is named 12345.jpg where 12345 is Jane's ID)
Once completed your images will appear below.
Adding Multiple Users
To make things easier we provide a "bulk user import" option that allows you to create multiple users with the upload of a CSV file. We have provided a CSV template for you to download and use for your convenience. To begin bulk importing your users ...
Troubleshooting Profile Pictures
If the photo you are adding your profile displays sideways, it is most likely coming from a cellphone. This is due to the metadata of the photo being set to landscape when it comes straight from a mobile phone even though it was taken in portrait. ...
Updating Contact Name
1. Log in to your account. 2. On the left side bar look for Manage Your Profile under Settings. 3. Click Manage Your Profile 4. Click the accordion tab labeled User Security. 5. Change your name how you wish it to be displayed on the website. 6. ...
User Account Types
Teacher Account Adding a teacher account: (only if teacher pages were purchased) Auto-generates one section with 4 subpages, Home (section landing page), Classroom News, Profile, and Daily Schedule Creates a faculty directory entry- that can be moved ...
Adding a Website User
What is a Website User? A Website User can be given specialized editing rights but has no visibility on the front of the site. Unlike Teachers and Administrators, no pages or micro-sites are pre-built for a website user. They do not have a Profile ...