Coronavirus?! Tell Your Community What Steps You're Taking!
In this time of confusion, don't leave your parents in the dark. Gabbart has several ways to let your parents know your Plan of Action to keep your students and staff safe in the face of COVID-19. Here are a few ways you can post information on your website and keep your community informed:
- Post Superintendent's Letters on your website in PDF form for Parents to read or download
- Send E-note Email, Text, and Voice Notifications
- Alert when school closes
- Remind of new procedures or health/safety meetings
- Use the Campus Life App to post News Articles and send to Social Media simultaneously
- Keep your community updated about school closings
- Remind of safe practices
- Use the Emergency Alert to grab parent's attention and link to a posted PDF
Messaging>Emergency Alerts Emergency Alert Preview
Welcome to the Gabbart Community Forum.
You will need to create an account in order to ask a question of the community or respond to any posted question. When you create your account there is a brief approval process to guarantee that users of the Community forum are Gabbart clients and are therefore providing the best responses possible.